Disney Cruise Line has announced "Pixar Day at Sea" for select early 2023 seven-night sailings in the Caribbean on the Disney Fantasy. Pixar Day at Sea will include a variety of one-of-a-kind experiences, including:
- From morning until night, your family will dance, play and interact with your favorite Pixar pals, including Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Bo Peep from “Toy Story”; Mike, Sulley and Boo from “Monsters, Inc.”; Joy and Sadness from “Inside Out”; Dug and Russell from “Up”; and everyone’s favorite supers – Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl and Frozone from “The Incredibles.”
- A new nighttime spectacular will call upon your family to help the Incredibles save the day.
- A first-of-its-kind theatrical experience will bring to life the beloved story of Miguel and his family from “Coco” through live music and puppetry.
- Families will be able to join their favorite characters from the beloved Pixar films for a dance party bash.
Dining Filled with Character
- A new, interactive character dining experience hosted by Sheriff Woody, Jesse and Bullseye will kick-start your day with sing-a-longs, cowboy serenades and all the country breakfast fixins.
- Enjoy a Pixar-themed dinner with dishes inspired by the Pixar Animation Studios’ California locale.
- Immerse yourself in undersea magic while dining in Animator’s Palate with visits from some of your favorite “Finding Nemo” friends, including interactive conversations with Crush.
Welcome to a magical world that swings, slides and rocket-rides your mood until you start to feel a little more... you. Welcome to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Welcome back to being you.
... Read more >
While we don't tend to report on offers that aren't available for us Brits, this is an interesting one. The offers that us Brits get for Walt Disney World tend to be different than what the US gu... Read more >
Virgin Atlantic has unfortunately now followed suit with most of the industry and now charging customers to select the seats they want. This will result in much more expensive flights if you and ... Read more >
For the Brits who enjoy visiting Disneyland Paris, the EU Version of ESTA - named ETIAS - was originally slated to be launched in 2023, but was subsequently delayed in into 2024. Now, sources at ... Read more >
The Walt Disney World guest boat that travels between the Magic Kingdom area resorts is returning October 1st, 2023.
All aboard! 🛥️ Guests at Walt Disney World will once again be able to... Read more >
Disneyland Paris has announced that the new Halloween festival will begin October 1st and run through November 5th, 2023. The full press release is below.
Disneyland Paris Booking Guide
If yo... Read more >
Disney has today announced that the gold Walt Disney World 50th statues situated across the Walt Disney World theme parks will be sticking around a little longer! Disney will be removing the 50th... Read more >
In a new SEC filing, The Walt Disney Company disclosed a 10-year plan to "expand and enhance" its domestic and international parks, and cruise line capacity. Nearly double the amount spent in the... Read more >
Disneyland Paris and McDonald's have announced a new location will be constructed to host a new restaurant at Disney Village, Disneyland Paris.
Work on the new restaurant will begin in Septem... Read more >