Disney Cruise Line has announced "Pixar Day at Sea" for select early 2023 seven-night sailings in the Caribbean on the Disney Fantasy. Pixar Day at Sea will include a variety of one-of-a-kind experiences, including:
- From morning until night, your family will dance, play and interact with your favorite Pixar pals, including Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Bo Peep from “Toy Story”; Mike, Sulley and Boo from “Monsters, Inc.”; Joy and Sadness from “Inside Out”; Dug and Russell from “Up”; and everyone’s favorite supers – Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl and Frozone from “The Incredibles.”
- A new nighttime spectacular will call upon your family to help the Incredibles save the day.
- A first-of-its-kind theatrical experience will bring to life the beloved story of Miguel and his family from “Coco” through live music and puppetry.
- Families will be able to join their favorite characters from the beloved Pixar films for a dance party bash.
Dining Filled with Character
- A new, interactive character dining experience hosted by Sheriff Woody, Jesse and Bullseye will kick-start your day with sing-a-longs, cowboy serenades and all the country breakfast fixins.
- Enjoy a Pixar-themed dinner with dishes inspired by the Pixar Animation Studios’ California locale.
- Immerse yourself in undersea magic while dining in Animator’s Palate with visits from some of your favorite “Finding Nemo” friends, including interactive conversations with Crush.
All Disneyland Paris packages bookings made by 2nd April 2023 will receive a FREE crossing with P&O Ferries when you arrive between 1st April and 30th September 2023.
Benefits of Coming by C... Read more >
The 30th anniversary continues... and the magic is shining brighter than ever! It's time to dream bigger, laugh louder and smile wider as the 30th Anniversary continues until the 30th September, ... Read more >
Starting today March 20th, guests who purchase Genie+ will receive the ability to save attraction photos at no additional charge for that day. However, the news isn't that exciting for Brits as M... Read more >
As previously announced, TRON soft openings begin today March 20th through April 2nd. Guests must use a virtual queue to get an opportunity to experience the attraction, or they can purchase a Li... Read more >
Disneyland Paris has announced that AVIS has come become their Official Partner in the Car Rental category for the next 5 years. Avis is a leading global rental car provider, with four distinct b... Read more >
TRON - the newest attraction at the Magic Kingdom - fully opens April 4th. However, guests who are at the Magic Kingdom between March 20th and April 2nd will get the opportunity to ride early dur... Read more >
More than 1,000 Passport Office workers (via BBC) will go on strike for five weeks over a dispute about jobs, pay and conditions. The 5 week strike will take place from 3rd April to 5th May. The ... Read more >
Chancellor Jeremy Hunt decided against (via This Is Money) stopping the rise of air passenger duty today in his budget, so it will rise in line with inflation this year resulting in travellers pa... Read more >
Disney has announced that a Figment meet & greet will be coming to the Imagination Pavilion at EPCOT late this summer. No further details or exact date were shared yet, but more love for Figment ... Read more >
The nighttime spectacular currently at EPCOT - Harmonious - will be going away at the end of March. Replacing Harmonious, EPCOT Forever will return. However, in the fall of 2023 EPCOT will get a ... Read more >