Walt Disney World is the most magical place on Earth – and it is our favourite place to go – but it's not 100% perfect. Although that is partially down to the attitude and rudeness of other guests. Here are our top Disney World pet peeves.
1. Fake screaming in the Haunted Mansion
There's no need for it. It ruins it for people who have been many times and people riding it for the first time. Stop it.
2. People who hang around blocking the main entrance to rides waiting for Fastpass time to arrive
Move to the side people, my Fastpass is ready to be used.
3. People using strollers as battering rams
I like the back of legs intact.
4. Talking loudly during rides/shows
I'm trying to enjoy this ride, I don't care about your aunt dating your friend's father.
5. People who stop in the middle seats at shows
Move to the end, there's other people who want to watch who do not want to climb over you. Besides, it's unpatriotic.
6. Queue jumping
Don't do it.
7. My Disney Experience not working properly
It messes up more than it should.
8. Not moving to the back of the bus
There is a lot of people wanting to come on this bus, don't stop in the middle.
9. Groups of people going through single rider lines playing dumb when they get to the end
You ain't foolin' no-one.
10. People who just stop walking in front of you
Come on, man! Keep walking!
11. Quoting Lines
I could easily say out loud the entire script when riding on Spaceship Earth, but it doesn't mean I should, or would.
12. People who argue with cast members that their kids are not tall enough for rides
It's not their fault they're an inch too little.
13. Being rude to cast members
They're there to make your day more magical, not be a punch bag. If you have an issue, take it up with management, they get paid enough to deal with it.
14. Able bodied adults not giving up bus seat for elderly or mothers will young children
I know, I know. My feet are killing me too, but just stand up for a little longer.
15. People who take flash pictures on dark rides
Stop ruining the magic.
16. People taking pictures with iPads/tablets
I swear this is becoming more and more common.
17. People who save quick service seats while people who already have their food are walking around trying to get a table as their food gets cold
My hot dog is getting chilly while you sit there and stare at your phone.
18. People who don't cheer enough after shows
It was magical, give it a round of applause!
Join the FREE Mickey From The UK email club & never miss any of our Disney content
Tick the box to confirm you want to signup to our email club
HTML Link: Click the text box above which will highlight, and then copy/paste the link.
Walt Disney Imagineering has shared a new photo of Te Fiti at the upcoming Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana area at EPCOT.
This morning, our project team at Journey of Water, Inspired by Mo... Read more >
There's been plans created and a long rumoured new theme park coming to Kent for years now. The use of "Disney" in articles posted about it is simply to generate attention for it. Back in ... Read more >
Back in May 2022 the 2023 UK exclusive Magic Tickets got a £20-£40 price bump. Today, there's been another price increase alongside ticket price increases for US citizens. The price increases t... Read more >
Next week the My Disney Experience app will get an update which makes some changes to Genie+ & Lightning Lane. Currently, if you have a Genie+ Lighting Lane selection booked and you change your m... Read more >
Disney has announced today that the beloved Splash Mountain attraction will be closing on January 2rd, 2023. Throughout the 2023 and an unannounced period of time in 2024, the Splash Mountain... Read more >
It's no secret that Disney Village at Disneyland Paris needs to some TLC, and Disney is giving it just that! A little while ago Disney announced the huge transformation of Disney Village, and tod... Read more >
We recently sailed on the Disney Wish (which we will be publishing reviews soon) and couldn't be more disappointed with how the photo system works on Disney Cruises. On the Halloween night, we go... Read more >
For those who don't know, Disney's Caribbean Beach had a selection of pirate-themed rooms at the resort. These special themed rooms were created because they were at the back of the resort and ga... Read more >
Capital D is reporting (Via Scott Gustin) that the "Global Dream" ship - the partially complete cruise ship Disney Cruise Line purchased - was acquired for only €40million Euros. The initial ... Read more >
Disneyland Paris has announced the "Disneyland Paris Pride" event night will take place on June 17th, 2023, and tickets are now available.
Celebrate diversity at Disneyland Paris on 17 June 20... Read more >