Final Month Of IllumiNations Dessert Party Now Booking
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth ends its 20 year run on September 30, 2019. The Epcot nighttime show will be replaced with "Epcot Forever" on October 1, 2019. Disney haven't released what dessert party offerings will be available when the new show starts yet, but they have just released the dates for the final month IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
The "Frozen Ever After Dessert Party at Epcot World Showcase" costs $79 for adults (ages 10 and up) and $47 for children (ages 3 to 9), including tax and gratuity. You have roughly an hour to enjoy a host of Frozen themed desserts and beverages. Then you take your seat on a reserved table to enjoy the show.
The bountiful dessert buffet features sweet and savoury options inspired by Frozen, which may include:
- Kristoff's Kransekake Almond Cookie
- Wandering Oaken's Eclairons
- Hans' Key Lime Tarts with Orange Glitter Glaze
- Troll Rock Crispy Bon Bons
- Elsa's Blue Velvet Cupcakes
- Kristoff's No Sugar Added Lemon Curd with Blueberry
- Freeze Fried Salted Caramel Popcorn
- Olaf's Warm Double Chocolate S'mores Pudding Cake
- Anna's Warm Cottage Pudding with Salted Caramel Glaze
- Hand Dipped Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Sven's Fresh Fruits with Berries
- Grand Pabbie's Mystical Winter Spiced Snack Mix
- Duke of Weselton's Cheese Fondue—served with country bread cubes, broccoli, and grilled flatbread
You can raise a glass of your favorite beverage to toast your day of theme park adventures—and the enchantment to come. Drink selections may include:
- “Frozen Heart” and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Summertime cocktails, like margaritas and piña coladas
- Beer and wine
After IllumiNations, you’ll be escorted to the Norway Pavilion to ride Frozen Ever After. (Which means you can Fastpass+ other attractions that day.)
The party is hosted every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday through September 30.
Although we haven't done this specific dessert party before, we've booked tickets to guarantee a seat, a great view, and beverages to enjoy our final viewing to say goodbye to IllumiNations this September.