Universal Orlando Scraps ALL Face Covering Requirements
[PARKS] If fully vaccinated, Universal Studios Orlando will no longer require guests to wear face coverings at their theme parks. Wearing a face covering either indoors or outdoors will now be optional.
Universal Studios Orlando has dropped face covering requirements at their theme parks (via their website). Both Universal Studios and Islands Of Adventure will no longer require face coverings for outdoor and indoor areas for fully vaccinated guests starting Saturday May 29th. However, they will not be asking guests to prove vaccination status. Team members will continue to wear face coverings unless fully vaccinated themselves.
Here are the latest safety updates for your visit.
- Face coverings are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests
- We do not require proof of vaccinations
- Guests who are not fully vaccinated are still expected to wear face coverings while indoors
- We encourage all guests to keep a safe distance between travel parties
- We remain focused on maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards
Disney removed the Face covering requirement at all Disney theme parks when outdoors in most situations in the middle of May. It's not yet clear when Disney will follow suit and remove the face covering requirement indoors for vaccinated guests, but it shouldn't be long.