Disney recently announced a new "Disney After Hours BOO BASH" event that takes place on 23 select nights after Magic Kingdom closes (9pm-midnight) on select dates from August 10th through October 31st. Today, Disney has announced even more details and pricing for the event. This "Boo Bash" event appears to be a mix of what Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party was with Disney's After Hours events.
• Special cavalcades will pop up throughout the night including "Mickey's Happy Halloween Cavalcade," with Mickey Mouse and friends dressed up for the occasion. In the "Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade," villains will take to the street and celebrate their favorite time of the year. "Jack's Nightmare Cavalcade" will feature Jack Skellington, Sally and Oogie Boogie riding down the parade path to "This is Halloween," and last, but definitely not least (we would never say that about her!), Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon. Some favorite friends will be lurking about - from the lovely Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion to Goofy and Chip 'n' Dale in their Halloween best, with other surprise characters popping up across the park, too. Guests can even stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during their special comeback (from the dead) performance.
• Select complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages, are included in the cost of the event.
• After the park closes to day guests, enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle
Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan's Flight, Space Mountain and more.
• A variety of specialty food and drinks will be available for purchase including an Apple Ginger Dale frozen drink (frozen apple cider mixed with ginger ale and topped with whipped cream) and a Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake.)
• "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom park as early as 7 p.m., giving Guests time to enjoy even more of their favorite Magic Kingdom haunts before the event begins. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
Guests can dress up (just like you could with Mickey's Not-So-Scary) and trick-or-treat for candy treats.
Tickets go on sale on June 15th. Tickets start at $129 - $139 USD, plus tax for August/September nights and $159 - $169, plus
tax for October nights, and $199, plus tax for Halloween. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount for event nights in August and September. A limited number of tickets are available.