Disney recently announced a new "Disney After Hours BOO BASH" event that takes place on 23 select nights after Magic Kingdom closes (9pm-midnight) on select dates from August 10th through October 31st. Today, Disney has announced even more details and pricing for the event. This "Boo Bash" event appears to be a mix of what Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party was with Disney's After Hours events.
• Special cavalcades will pop up throughout the night including "Mickey's Happy Halloween Cavalcade," with Mickey Mouse and friends dressed up for the occasion. In the "Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade," villains will take to the street and celebrate their favorite time of the year. "Jack's Nightmare Cavalcade" will feature Jack Skellington, Sally and Oogie Boogie riding down the parade path to "This is Halloween," and last, but definitely not least (we would never say that about her!), Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon. Some favorite friends will be lurking about - from the lovely Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion to Goofy and Chip 'n' Dale in their Halloween best, with other surprise characters popping up across the park, too. Guests can even stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during their special comeback (from the dead) performance.
• Select complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages, are included in the cost of the event.
• After the park closes to day guests, enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle
Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan's Flight, Space Mountain and more.
• A variety of specialty food and drinks will be available for purchase including an Apple Ginger Dale frozen drink (frozen apple cider mixed with ginger ale and topped with whipped cream) and a Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake.)
• "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom park as early as 7 p.m., giving Guests time to enjoy even more of their favorite Magic Kingdom haunts before the event begins. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
Guests can dress up (just like you could with Mickey's Not-So-Scary) and trick-or-treat for candy treats.
Tickets go on sale on June 15th. Tickets start at $129 - $139 USD, plus tax for August/September nights and $159 - $169, plus
tax for October nights, and $199, plus tax for Halloween. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount for event nights in August and September. A limited number of tickets are available.
Book your Disneyland Paris trip today and travel in safety and comfort of your own car and receive FREE crossing with P&O Ferries with your package booking for stays between 1st January 2024 - 27... Read more >
Welcome to a magical world that swings, slides and rocket-rides your mood until you start to feel a little more... you. Welcome to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Welcome back to being you.
... Read more >
Disney has today announced that the gold Walt Disney World 50th statues situated across the Walt Disney World theme parks will be sticking around a little longer! Disney will be removing the 50th... Read more >
In a new SEC filing, The Walt Disney Company disclosed a 10-year plan to "expand and enhance" its domestic and international parks, and cruise line capacity. Nearly double the amount spent in the... Read more >
Disneyland Paris and McDonald's have announced a new location will be constructed to host a new restaurant at Disney Village, Disneyland Paris.
Work on the new restaurant will begin in Septem... Read more >
Disney Parks live-streamed Disney Treasure event showcased the upcoming new ship. During the presentation Disney Cruse Line announced:
The three rotational dining restaurants will be Worlds Of... Read more >
Disneyland Paris has announced that much loved drone show called "Avengers: Power the Night" at Walt Disney Studios will return on select dates from 1st September, 2024, through January 7th, 2024... Read more >
With the 30th celebrations coming to the end, the much loved "Dream... and Shine Brighter" show (a show we highly praised) is coming to an end. Disneyland Paris today has announced that starting ... Read more >
Disneyland Paris has announced "Disney Symphony of Colors" will be coming to Disneyland Paris starting January 8th, 2024. Over the first few weeks of the new year, Disneyland Paris will gradually... Read more >
Disneyland Paris has announced an exclusive new Alice in Wonderland-themed stage show coming to Walt Disney Studios Park next Spring.
In the spring of 2024, guests of Walt Disney Studios Par... Read more >