Walt Disney World is the most magical place on Earth – and it is our favourite place to go – but it's not 100% perfect. Although that is partially down to the attitude and rudeness of other guests. Here are our top Disney World pet peeves.
1. Fake screaming in the Haunted Mansion
There's no need for it. It ruins it for people who have been many times and people riding it for the first time. Stop it.
2. People who hang around blocking the main entrance to rides waiting for Fastpass time to arrive
Move to the side people, my Fastpass is ready to be used.
3. People using strollers as battering rams
I like the back of legs intact.
4. Talking loudly during rides/shows
I'm trying to enjoy this ride, I don't care about your aunt dating your friend's father.
5. People who stop in the middle seats at shows
Move to the end, there's other people who want to watch who do not want to climb over you. Besides, it's unpatriotic.
6. Queue jumping
Don't do it.
7. My Disney Experience not working properly
It messes up more than it should.
8. Not moving to the back of the bus
There is a lot of people wanting to come on this bus, don't stop in the middle.
9. Groups of people going through single rider lines playing dumb when they get to the end
You ain't foolin' no-one.
10. People who just stop walking in front of you
Come on, man! Keep walking!
11. Quoting Lines
I could easily say out loud the entire script when riding on Spaceship Earth, but it doesn't mean I should, or would.
12. People who argue with cast members that their kids are not tall enough for rides
It's not their fault they're an inch too little.
13. Being rude to cast members
They're there to make your day more magical, not be a punch bag. If you have an issue, take it up with management, they get paid enough to deal with it.
14. Able bodied adults not giving up bus seat for elderly or mothers will young children
I know, I know. My feet are killing me too, but just stand up for a little longer.
15. People who take flash pictures on dark rides
Stop ruining the magic.
16. People taking pictures with iPads/tablets
I swear this is becoming more and more common.
17. People who save quick service seats while people who already have their food are walking around trying to get a table as their food gets cold
My hot dog is getting chilly while you sit there and stare at your phone.
The "Walt the Dreamer" statue has been installed (still begins walls) at EPCOT. Disney Parks shared a video showcasing the installation, however it does appear to have been altered from the orig... Read more >
We've stayed at Disney Hotel Cheyenne three times now, once in 2021, once in 2022, and once in 2023. Here is our review of Disney Hotel Cheyenne.
? Great theming throughout
? Rooms are in gen... Read more >
It hasn't gone unnoticed on social media this week that some Walt Disney Company profiles on X (formerly known as Twitter) have been inactive since last week. Disney (among other companies) repor... Read more >
Disneyland Paris has announced the new "Disney Symphony of Colours" offering debuting in early 2024. This new offering will be the successor of the incredible Disneyland Paris 30th celebrations w... Read more >
Disneyland Paris has shared new details on the "Enchanting Decorations" coming to Main Street USA as part of the "Disney Symphony of Colours" offering. These light-up decorations will likely repl... Read more >
Disneyland Paris has shared a new video which gives a preview "Disney Symphony of Colours" coming to Disneyland Paris January 8, 2024.
Starting January 8, 2024, Disney Symphony of Colours wi... Read more >
Disneyland Paris has released new concept art for the "Disney Symphony of Colours" offering which includes the new "Disney Electrical Sky Parade" drone show coming in early 2024. To celebrate thi... Read more >
Disney has announced the 2024 International Festival of the Arts at EPCOT will run from January 12th through February 19th, 2024. The festival will feature 15 food studios that will offer delecta... Read more >
Until today, the only way to book your Disneyland Paris restaurants reservations was using the Disneyland Paris mobile app. However, starting today you can now make Disneyland Paris table booking... Read more >
If you're planning to see CIRQUE DU SOLEIL - DRAWN TO LIFE at Disney Springs this year or in 2024, now might be a good time to get your tickets. For Black Friday, you can get up to 25% off ticket... Read more >
British Perspective Disney Parks News, Photos, Reviews, Guides, & More